MEMBERSHIP TERM: JUNE 30, 2018 TO JUN 30, 2019
Annual membership dues are only $40. We accept credit card, PayPal, or cheque. If you are an existing BCSOF member, kindly click on the “Renew Now” button and you will be taken to our new membership management system. (Please note that we have partnered with 123Signup.com to manage our membership).
REMINDER: BCSOF membership is separate from membership in the CIP Society
Existing Members Only:
- Invitations to our monthly “power luncheon” seminars at preferred prices. (An annual savings of up to $90 over non-member prices).
- Our seminars typically qualify for continuing education credit.
- Preferred rates for the annual BCSOF/BCRIMA (BC Risk u0026amp; Insurance Management Association) seminar event.
- First invitations to our popular annual Golf Tournament at preferred prices.
- Exclusive access to our membership roster and resources.
- Networking opportunities with other Fellows.
- Free membership for retired members.
- Low annual membership fee of only $40!
New Members Only:
NEW FCIP GRADUATES
New graduates of the Insurance Institute of British Columbia’s FCIP Program are granted complimentary membership in the BCSOF from the date of graduation to the following BCSOF membership renewal date. Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.
Those FCIP/FIIC Graduates who are retired and no longer gainfully employed are entitled to membership without payment of the fee. If this applies to your situation, simply email us at email@example.com for assistance. We are pleased to announce that many of our monthly BCSOF luncheon seminars typically qualify for continuing education credits. Also worth noting is that the event registration and membership management processes have been streamlined and is now delivered online, which has introduced greater efficiency and cost savings. We are very excited to have launched our new website which we hope will further engage our members. Please note that only those members who are paid up and in good standing with the BC Society of Fellows are eligible to vote at the Annual General Meeting. We look forward to seeing you at our future events.